- About Us
- SBAC Events
- Member Benefits
- SBAC BLOG
A non-partisan, member driven organization that promotes the success of small business through political advocacy, networking, support services and educational programs.
Entrepreneurs Group is Opening New Groups in July in Chicago and Wheaton – Sign up Now!
Entrepreneurs Group, an SBAC Strategic Partner, offers a unique opportunity for joining a peer-to-peer group. We started our first group in 2006 - entrepreneurs have benefited ever since. We possess the business acumen, organizational expertise and services you need to get you where you want to go with your business and your life. The Entrepreneurs Group is for you, if you find yourself asking questions like these:
• When is the right time to hire my first employee(s)?
• How do I improve my “closing” ratio?
• Where can I find qualified employees?
• How do I “scale” my business, and what does that mean for me?
• How do I keep a work-life balance?
• How do I deal with a difficult client—or one who’s not paying?
• How can I learn to delegate and stop doing everything myself?
Additional monthly One-to-One coaching session with a facilitator is included.
Entrepreneurs Group is made up of 8-12 professionals and entrepreneurs like you – we offer you invaluable feedback and accountability for your goals. Candor. Support. Insight. Entrepreneurs Group provides the objectivity you need, from peers you trust. SBAC members will receive $50.00 off of 3 months of membership. The discount will apply to the 1st, 3rd, and 6th months of membership, and will only apply to new members of an Entrepreneurs Group.