- About Us
- SBAC Events
- Member Benefits
- SBAC BLOG
A non-partisan, member driven organization that promotes the success of small business through political advocacy, networking, support services and educational programs.
Benefits of SBAC Membership Video
SBAC Member Benefits
How we help small business succeed
– To bring small business owners, their employees and hard-working Americans together for the purpose of forming a powerful and cohesive advocacy group.
– To promote and support leaders that prioritize the needs of council's members and understand the urgency of the issues facing small business owners, their employees and folks struggling in the currently difficult economic climate.
– To support legislation and governmental action favorable to small business owners, their employees and those with whom we do business
– To support members through referrals and by providing the public with incentives for doing business with their local members. This will keep money and jobs in our local communities.
- Strategic Partnerships
- Membership Directory
- Savings from SBAC Partners
- Healthcare Forum and Insurance Marketplace
- Networking Events
- Office Sharing Listings
- Opportunities Forum
- Affordable Long Term Care Insurance
- Multi-Employer 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Microlender Database
- Online Educational Forms